| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Reno, Nevada in July is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.3 °C (91.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in July is 22.6 °C (40.7 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7.1mm (0.3in) of liquid is dropped during on average 2 days.
- The skies in Reno, Nevada are extremely sunny with on average an astounding 13:15 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:38.
- There are approximately 1:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 91.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 8.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Reno, Nevada July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Reno, Nevada, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Reno, Nevada:
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 346.4 kms (215.3 miles) NNW
- Grants Pass, Or, Usa - 388.1 kms (241.2 miles) NW
- Eureka, California, Usa - 399.6 kms (248.3 miles) WNW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) WNW
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 222.7 kms (138.4 miles) WNW
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 197.5 kms (122.7 miles) WNW
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) WSW
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) SW
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 229.2 kms (142.4 miles) WSW
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) SW
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) SW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 308.1 kms (191.5 miles) SW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 289.1 kms (179.7 miles) NE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 229.4 kms (142.5 miles) NE
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 369.3 kms (229.5 miles) ENE
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) E
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) E
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 267.4 kms (166.2 miles) SSE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 304 kms (188.9 miles) S
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 424.7 kms (263.9 miles) SE